Here’s betting that neither you nor your doctor, know everything that a gay / bi / bi-curious guy needs to know about his sexual health. Download our ‘CHEAT SHEET’ of the tests, vaccinations and examinations that are recommended for all guys who play with guys. Get your Check Me Out Checklist now (there’s a more detailed one available for your doc too).
Check Me Out is a campaign of the Gay Men’s Health Project of the AIDS Coalition of Nova Scotia. It was developed in partnership with prideHealth, the Youth Project, the Nova Scotia Rainbow Action Project, OUTAlive and the Halifax Sexual Health Centre, and in consultation with two local family physicians.
Find out more at http://acns.ns.ca/Check-Me-Out/
Help us celebrate 20 years of supporting LGBT youth!
1. Pick ONE word to describe what The Youth project means to you or the community
2. Snap your photo with it!
3. Send it to us! Optional: include a paragraph/statement about your word & YP experience, up to 500 words)
4. Join us at our 20th Anniversary Party to see them all and help us ring in 20 years of service to Nova Scotia!
Send pics to email@example.com or through our Fan Page at www.facebook.com/TheYouthProject
The YP’s 20th Anniversary Party is March 28th! We’ll be having a photoshoot for anyone who wants to get a photo done for the “YP is…” photo project.
What’s the project?
1) Pick 1 Word to describe the YP
2) Write it down
3) Take your photo with it
4) Submit it with an optional 500 word paragraph about what the word, and the YP, means to you.
Ivany Productions will be on hand to snap some high-quality photos!
Wednesday, March 5th
The Youth Project!